Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Meanwhile… somewhere in the US the Rolling Stones were starting tour rehearsals.. 🎸🎸 © The Rolling Stones

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The 8 FLA Teen Girls (Read 1,430 times)
CrazyDadda
Rocks Off Regular

Come On Up For The Rising

The 8 FLA Teen Girls
Apr 14th, 2008 at 8:59pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
These people should be banished from the face of the earth. Stuff like this should not go on in America. I am sick and tired of turning on the tv or the radio and this is all we see. Anybody who thinks or acts like this, needs serious help or lockedup forever. The people who try to defend this are just as worse, is there any common sense left in the world?

“If you're gonna be in a band, you can't sit in the studio the whole time... I'd like to do more of the only thing I can do really well, apart from screwing." Keith Richards&&&&      “Basically the thing at the time you used to just try and find girls that would fuck. The rest of it was just..yer know. I mean , it wasn't quite as easy then as it is now. Since the invention of the pill, its become much easier." Mick Jagger&&&&“You can neither win nor lose if you don't run the race." David Bowie

IP Logged

TenThousandMotels
Ex Member

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Re: The 8 FLA Teen Girls
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2008 at 12:45pm
Dr Phil has backed off.
I think he found a subordinate to take the rap.

IP Logged

Pdog
Rocks Off Regular

aTx
Re: The 8 FLA Teen Girls
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 3:22pm
even though you couldn't se her face, the girl getting her ass kicked had a cute body. I feel so dirty, but I know I'm not the only guy who wanted to step in and Save her...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)