Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,104,594 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #16550 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 3:07pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<   ---------------     Why we all love " THE DONALD !!!!!! " 

Some Guy ............. ?!  ........... !!!!! :

http://totalfratmove.com/donald-trump-pulled-power-moves-only-in-bed-with-former...

" Donald Trump Once Gave Penthouse Model Great Sex Then Had Her Change Her Name "

" Donald Trump is a man of the American people. When it comes down to it, he’s going to give it to you straight and hard, which, coincidentally, is just how he gives it to the ladies. Allegedly. He’s had many conquests in his day. His first wife even once claimed that Trump was the epitome of what good sex is.

Back in the early ’90s, Trump was sitting back in his desk making bank when he spotted Sandra Taylor gracing the cover of Penthouse magazine. He was so awestruck that he ordered his secretary to track her down so he could take her out. Here she is, for those wondering:

The two would go to dinner. He took her for pizza, which shocked me because I would assume Trump only takes girls to the most expensive steakhouses in America. Trump, he’s just like you and I. After dinner, they took a stroll around the city before going back to her place and knocking boots. She also mentioned that he was great.

Trump, however, didn’t like the model’s name and told her to change it after the sex. She did.

From the Daily Mail:

And it was not just a night of passionate lovemaking Taylor got on that first date, as Trump also gave her a copy of his book – The Art of the Deal – and told her she needed to change her name.

‘I’ve been Sandra Taylor ever since,’ said Taylor.

Love it. Such a power move to not only give out a copy of his book after sex, but to also just straight up tell her that she needed a name change. If he can convince people to change names just like that, then what do you think he could do with his foreign affairs policies?

All in on Trump right now. It’s his world and we’re just living "

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16551 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 3:15pm
Edith ?!    .......... !!!! :

http://www.pollstar.com/news_article.aspx?ID=825355

" Eagles, Mavis Staples and James Taylor Among Kennedy Center Honorees  "

" This year’s Kennedy Center honorees include musicians who span genres including pop, rock, gospel, blues, folk and classical – and an actor known for his extraordinary range. "

" The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts announced Thursday that actor Al Pacino, rock band the Eagles, Argentine pianist Martha Argerich, gospel and blues singer Mavis Staples and singer-songwriter James Taylor will be honored for influencing American culture through the arts.

For the Eagles, the recognition will be bittersweet. The band was tapped for the honor last year but postponed its appearance because of founding member Glenn Frey’s failing health. Frey died in January, about a month after the honors gala.

For Pacino, the star of “The Godfather” trilogy who has long been regarded as one of the great American actors, the honor is arguably overdue. Many of his peers who became leading men in adventurous 1970s Hollywood have already been honored, including Warren Beatty, Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson and Robert Redford.
Kennedy Center president Deborah Rutter, who’s had the job for two years, said she didn’t know why Pacino hadn’t been selected sooner.

“When I called and invited him, it was an enthusiastic yes,” Rutter told The Associated Press. “You could say all of them are overdue or all of them are exactly at the right moment. We have a great opportunity to recognize people who are still active and yet have accomplished so much.”

The honorees will be celebrated at a gala on Dec. 4, featuring performances and tributes from top entertainers. The show will be broadcast on Dec. 27 on CBS.

Here’s a look at this year’s honorees:

Martha Argerich
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the pianist was a child prodigy who gave her first concert at age 8 and moved to Europe with her family as a teenager to continue her studies.
She made her U.S. debut in 1965 at Lincoln Center in New York. Since then, she has been considered one of the world’s most prominent pianists. Her repertoire includes performances of Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt, Debussy, Prokofiev, Stravinsky and Shostakovich. She has won three Grammy awards.
Argerich, 75, said in a statement that her mother always dreamed that she would study and perform in the United States.
“My late mother would be very proud today, and I would like to share this wonderful tribute with her,” Argerich said.

Eagles
One of the most successful rock bands of all time, the Eagles have sold more than 120 million albums with their signature laid-back sound, and their 1976 greatest hits album is the second biggest-selling album of all time, trailing only Michael Jackson’s Thriller.
Co-founders Frey and Don Henley began writing songs together while touring as members of Linda Ronstadt’s backup band. They co-wrote most of the band’s biggest hits, including “Hotel California,” and they shared lead-singing duties.
While the band’s meticulously crafted soft rock is always associated with Southern California, Frey originally hailed from Michigan, Henley is from Texas and Joe Walsh was born in Kansas. Timothy B. Schmit, who joined in 1977, is the only native Californian.
The band was active from 1971-1980 before reuniting for a 1994 concert, “Hell Freezes Over,” that was recorded for a live album. Afterward, the Eagles began touring again.
“We accept this honor in memory of our comrade and fellow traveler, Eagles founder Glenn Frey,” the band said in a statement. “The members of the band hailed from different regions of this great nation and we always felt very fortunate that our music was embraced by people from all walks of life, all over the world.”
Frey’s widow, Cindy Millican Frey, will sit with the band during the ceremony, Rutter said.  "
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2016 at 3:19pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16552 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 4:28pm
Joey, don't talk to God about how big your problem is, talk to your problem about how big God is.

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16553 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 4:33pm
Has moonie made the transition?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #16554 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 1:34pm

Merry sunday, to you all.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16555 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 4:45pm
Helen Mirren stumping for Budweiser ?

This is the end of civilization.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16556 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 4:49pm
MrPleasant ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16557 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 6:26pm

Some Guy  ............. ?!

Edith  .............. ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16558 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 6:54pm

<  ---------------------N =  Nanky  ..... ?!   ........... !!!!!! :

http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistre...

" Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer  "

"...............there were some drug issues,” Byrne says. “Some people would come in to work in the morning, and they were barely walking, they would drop stuff off at the office, and go to the restroom where they would come out minutes later happy as a clown.”

He also exposes the “jogging list” for the first time.

“In the beginning of his first administration, when President Clinton was jogging outside, women who were dressed as if they were going clubbing or working out, started showing up at the southeast gate,” Byrne explains. “The agents . . . would get the women’s names, and run them to see who they were. If the women wouldn’t cooperate, they would be ushered out of the jogging group.

“Agents … insinuated that this list was used by President Clinton to try to meet these women,” Byrne says.

The book details how the president had as many as three mistresses during the same time period, including former Vice President Walter Mondale’s daughter, Eleanor, who Byrne once discovered “making out on the Map Room table” with Bill Clinton.  "

My Man !!!!!!!

I  (  Your Young Joey ) once ' met  ' Ellie at a bar (  The Lyons   ) in Downtown Minneapolis back in 1989 ( .... just after her divorce from Keith Van Horne )  .  She was wild and remains Fritz' greatest ( only ? ) achievement . 

Jacky Clinton ®
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 9:35am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16559 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 10:44am

mojo  ............ ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16560 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 10:50am

Mr. Pleasant   ........... ?!

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 9:11pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16561 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 1:48pm

S.C.L.  ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16562 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 1:48pm

Nanky ?!

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 9:19pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16563 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 2:31pm

Gazza   .............. ?!

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2016 at 9:01pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16564 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 7:16am

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16565 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 8:08am
Same old blues... Mick please Shot the fuck up.

Mick is hated in England and in Brazil... because of this, Joey is involved

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16566 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:34pm

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16567 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:40pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 28th, 2016 at 7:16am:

Yes Edith !!!! : Joey :

http://www.hulu.com/watch/956493

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16568 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:42pm

Some Guy ?!  ............ !!!!!! :

« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2016 at 8:57pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16569 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 1:47pm

Riffy?!  ........ !!!! :

« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2016 at 8:52pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16570 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 5:25pm
moonie ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16571 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 5:03pm
It's a new world record, Joey!:

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16572 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 9:28pm
Edith Grove wrote on Jun 29th, 2016 at 5:03pm:
It's a new world record, Joey!:

FUNNY !!!!!   Smiley

Edith ............  I LOVE YOU !!!!!
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2016 at 9:32pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16573 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 9:34pm

Edith ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16574 - Jun 29th, 2016 at 9:47pm

Voo  ................ ?!

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2016 at 9:53pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)