Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
In memory of Tom Layhue (TomL, Sai Wong, Willie Dixon)
With Sir Moonie, Fleabit Peanut Monkey, and Nanky © NFI but thanks!r!

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,103,919 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #16350 - May 1st, 2016 at 7:26pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

mojo  ................ ?!

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #16351 - May 1st, 2016 at 8:39pm
yes mojo!!

dear old dad was with the occupation after the war. i misplaced the samurai blade he brought back.....

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16352 - May 2nd, 2016 at 10:34am

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16353 - May 2nd, 2016 at 1:32pm
mojoman wrote on May 1st, 2016 at 8:39pm:
yes mojo!!

dear old dad was with the occupation after the war. i misplaced the samurai blade he brought back.....

Really !!!! Very Cool .

My Dad fought in the Korean War ( Eighteen Months  -- 1951 and most of 1952 )  .

At least we Won those Wars  ( Well , in the case of Korea we accomplished our initial objective )  . China does not want American Troops along its border so we did the best we could without starting WWIII .

Developing ..................

" LBJ was RIGHT , Ronnie !!!!!  "

LBJoeykins
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2016 at 9:14pm by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16354 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:04pm
Joey? Is that really you Joey?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16355 - May 2nd, 2016 at 6:33pm

Yes Voo    .............. Joey !!!! :

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16356 - May 3rd, 2016 at 10:00am
Joey wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 6:33pm:
Yes Voo    .............. Joey !!!! :

But who Joey? Who? The dog in heat trying to make love with "Jagger"??

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16357 - May 3rd, 2016 at 10:30am
"El bizarro momento televisivo entre 'el Jagger"

No need for translation!  Perverted Mick

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16358 - May 3rd, 2016 at 8:49pm
Joey?  Magoo?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16359 - May 3rd, 2016 at 9:04pm

Some Guy  ................ ?!   ..... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-vast-email-conspiracy-1460069105

" A Vast Email Conspiracy "

" Hillary’s biggest problem isn’t Bernie. It’s the Freedom of Information Act. "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" Hillary Clinton is good at imagining partisan plots, and to listen to her team, no less than several inspectors general, the intelligence community, and the entire Republican ecosphere are colluding to turn her home-brew email system into a fake scandal. To this conspiracy, she must now add the federal judiciary.

In recent weeks, not one, but two, esteemed federal judges have granted an outside group—Judicial Watch—the right to conduct discovery into the origins and handling of her private email system. It’s a reminder that Mrs. Clinton’s biggest problem this election isn’t Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. Her problem is a 1966 statute known as the Freedom of Information Act, and the judges who enforce it.

The judges have taken unprecedented steps to resolve this case. It is exceedingly rare—almost unheard of—for a judge to allow discovery in a FOIA proceeding. This is a testament to how grave Mrs. Clinton’s email problem is. In the usual course of things, an outside group demands documents, a judge requires a federal department to hand them over, and the public learns something.

In this case—as we all know—the problem is that the State Department doesn’t have the documents. Or rather, it can’t confirm that it has them all, because State left it to Mrs. Clinton and her aides to possess them, and then to unilaterally decide what to hand over. To Judge Royce Lamberth, this is cut and dry “evidence of government wrong-doing and bad faith,” and the law demands a full accounting of how this situation came to be, what records exist, and where they are now.

Speaking of the judge’s words, they too are a testament to Mrs. Clinton’s mess. Judge Lamberth was unplugged in his order, calling the former secretary of state’s email set up “extraordinary,” and slamming “constantly shifting admissions by the government and former government officials” about the setup. Judge Emmet Sullivan, the first to allow discovery, referred in his own hearing to Mrs. Clinton’s “totally atypical system” and noted that it “boggles the mind that the State Department allowed this circumstance to arise in the first place. It’s just very, very, very troubling.”

Fueling the judges’ suspicions has been new evidence that Mrs. Clinton didn’t turn everything over. Judicial Watch recently obtained emails showing that State Department and National Security Agency personnel had big concerns with Mrs. Clinton’s early demands that she be allowed to use a BlackBerry for secure correspondence. They wanted her to sit at a computer in a secure facility—as everyone else does. These documents include a February 2009 email from then-Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills to her boss, crowing that State was coming around to Mrs. Clinton’s demands, and a return email the same day from Mrs. Clinton saying, “That’s good news.”

These are clearly work-related emails. They speak to the question of Mrs. Clinton’s communications while at the State Department. They aren’t about yoga routines. And yet, guess what? That email chain was not included in the 55,000 pages of documents Mrs. Clinton turned over. Perhaps it was an oversight, but far more likely, the Clinton team—knowing the firestorm over a home-brew system—chose to withhold documents showing that State and NSA considered Mrs. Clinton’s email demands unsafe and unreasonable. What else did Mrs. Clinton choose to withhold from the public?

One other aspect of these new emails: Mrs. Clinton sent her “good news” email to Ms. Mills via her private [email protected] account in February 2009. And yet the former secretary of state has publicly claimed she didn’t start using that address until March 2009, well after she was sworn in as secretary of state.

Judicial Watch is hoping to use discovery to interview eight current and former State Department officials, including Ms. Mills, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, top State Department official Patrick Kennedy, and former State IT employees Bryan Pagliano (who is reported to have recently been granted immunity by the FBI). And yet in a hearing this week in Judge Sullivan’s court, State Department officials were already moving to limit or shut down what questions Judicial Watch could ask—including those pertaining to how classified information was handled on the system.

Put another way, State wants to put off-limits the questions that are at the heart of the Clinton email scandal. And no surprise. The Judicial Watch discovery holds the potential to expose the many and varied ways Mrs. Clinton may have skirted the rules, and in turn to put enormous pressure on the FBI to act. These depositions meanwhile are currently set to happen this summer, right before the Democratic convention.

The beauty of FOIA is that it is designed to bring things to light. Mrs. Clinton has grown talented at outfoxing investigators, Congress, inspectors general, the press. But she made the error this time of playing games with a law that federal judges take seriously, and that gives outside watchdogs real leverage.   "

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16360 - May 3rd, 2016 at 9:09pm

Congratulations Donald !!!!!!!!!!

Well Done !!! :

... [/quote]

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16361 - May 3rd, 2016 at 9:54pm
Edith Grove wrote on May 3rd, 2016 at 10:30am:

The rest of the sentence was "y el pinche perro caliente que se se lo quería coger"

Now... do you need translation?

Perverted Mick WOW... Nice tits! Perverted Charlie

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16362 - May 3rd, 2016 at 10:05pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on May 3rd, 2016 at 9:54pm:
Edith Grove wrote on May 3rd, 2016 at 10:30am:

The rest of the sentence was "y el pinche perro caliente que se se lo quería coger"

Now... do you need translation?

Perverted Mick WOW... Nice tits! Perverted Charlie

Well, I think I know what a "coger" is, so let's not create any more embarrassment for Mick.  Blank Frigging Stare

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16363 - May 4th, 2016 at 8:40am
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16364 - May 4th, 2016 at 9:13am

Yes Some Guy  !!!!!!  : Joey !!!! :

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16365 - May 4th, 2016 at 10:17am
Joey?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16366 - May 4th, 2016 at 1:49pm
Fleabit ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16367 - May 5th, 2016 at 9:59am
Joey ?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16368 - May 5th, 2016 at 10:01am
Some Guy ?

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16369 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:58am

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16370 - May 6th, 2016 at 6:30pm
Voo?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16371 - May 7th, 2016 at 10:25am

Some Guy  .......... ?!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-gets-guccifered-1462487970

" Hillary Gets Guccifered
If an unemployed taxi driver from Romania knew about Hillary’s server, so did China.  "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" Maybe it should be a verb: To be Guccifered. Though maybe, in Hillary Clinton’s case, it would be better phrased as a crime. As in: “They got her on a Guccifer.”

Guccifer is the nom de Internet of the Romanian hacker Marcel Lehel Lazar. Few people realize it, but the Eastern European anti-hero is why the world knows that Hillary Clinton maintained a private email server while secretary of state. This week he may have made Mrs. Clinton’s road to the White House a lot rougher.

It’s a case study in why governments have rules about online security. Guccifer’s specialty was hacking top officials and their relatives—with an eye toward mayhem and humiliation. He hacked the account of Dorothy Bush Koch and circulated photos of her father, former President George H.W. Bush, in the hospital. He hacked years of Colin Powell’s correspondence, including personal financial information. He went after FBI and Secret Service agents, senators and the wealthy.

In March of 2013, Guccifer released hacked AOL email correspondence of Clinton crony Sidney Blumenthal, revealing numerous memos he’d sent to Hillary while she was the nation’s top diplomat. Mr. Blumenthal had sent these notes to Mrs. Clinton at a private, nongovernmental email address. Security experts tut-tutted about the risks, though the assumption was that Mrs. Clinton used the private account for the occasional interaction with friends or political operatives. It wasn’t until early 2015 that the nation found out Hillary was using the home-brew server to conduct every bit of her state business.

But that timing is by the by. What matters is that Guccifer knew, at least by March of 2013, that the third-highest official in the executive branch of the most powerful nation of the world was using a private server. Does anyone think a man devoted to hacking politicians and Federal Reserve bankers would ignore that opportunity?

In interviews from his federal jail cell this week (he was arrested in 2014 and extradited to the U.S. earlier this year), Guccifer claimed to have easily and repeatedly hacked Mrs. Clinton’s server. “It was like an open orchid on the Internet,” he told NBC News. “There were hundreds of folders.”

Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon went ballistic, claiming that no one should believe “the claims made by this criminal from his prison cell.” He pointed out that Guccifer offered no evidence, and said it was “unfathomable” that the hacker would have accessed Mrs. Clinton’s email and not leaked it. Maybe. Then again, Mr. Fallon has no idea what Guccifer did with his material or why, and the hacker can hardly prove anything from a stripped jail cell.

The bigger point is that an unemployed taxi driver in Romania, using nothing more than a desktop computer, was able to infiltrate Mr. Blumenthal’s account and discover that a woman privy to America’s closest-held secrets was using a home-brew server.

The Chinese are bright—even brighter than Romanian taxi drivers. They employ hackers whose only job is to infiltrate the U.S. government. Those hackers have supercomputers at their service. They have lists upon lists of relatives and friends and aides of powerful people. When they break into accounts, they don’t publicize it.

And yet we are to believe that the Chinese never found their way to clintonemail.com? That they couldn’t even keep up with a freelance hacker? “For me, it was easy . . . easy for me, easy for everybody,” Guccifer told Fox News this week. How easy was it also for those foreign hackers to get to the webmail or home-brew accounts of Clinton aides like Huma Abedin, who took her boss’s lead and operated off the government grid?

An interesting side note to this week’s NBC story: It says that “investigators fully intend to question” Guccifer about Mrs. Clinton’s server. We are a year into the email scandal, more than a month into the Guccifer extradition, and that interview hasn’t yet happened? One might wonder if FBI Director Jim Comey’s server investigation is proceeding with the same alacrity as the bureau’s IRS-targeting non-investigation.

If Guccifer were to offer a single hacked email, there would seem to be little way the FBI could avoid bringing legal action against Mrs. Clinton for negligently keeping sensitive information on her system. But even if the Romanian doesn’t have proof, his story shows that hackers were aware of the setup, a fact that would have made the server a target.

It would have, as it happens, made it a super-target. Foreign hackers have to work hard to crack government locks. Here was a server that lacked a host of cybersecurity experts to guard it, even as it held potential treasure. It was the equivalent of finding Fort Knox with nothing but a bicycle lock on it. Pay no mind to reports that the “server logs” show no evidence of a hack. Logs aren’t definitive.

There’s a reason why the government demands its employees use protected servers, a reason why Mrs. Clinton’s team had to force an exception. Because it isn’t safe. Because there are many, many Guccifers. "

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16372 - May 7th, 2016 at 12:01pm

Yes Voo  ..........  Young Joey   !!!!!  : 

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16373 - May 7th, 2016 at 12:20pm
Mr. Pleasant  ............. ?!

http://www.totpi.com/sandra-taylor-donald-trump-was-great-in-bed/

" Sandra Taylor: Donald Trump Was Great In Bed "

" Donald Trump is good in the boardroom and the bedroom. "

" Former Penthouse Pet Sandra Taylor claims that Trump was an amazing lover when the two enjoyed a brief fling in 1991, gushing about the presidential’s hopefuls sexual prowess.

She said of Trump, who had his secretary track her down after spotting her on the cover of New York magazine; ‘Omigosh, he was great’.

Taylor – who at that time went by Sandi Korn – also said in her interview with Richard Johnson of the New York Post that Trump would make a ‘terrific president.’

As for their first date, she did not get too graphic with the details, simply saying that the two went for pizza and a walk around the city before ending up back at her apartment.

‘He was very sweet,’ said Taylor.

And it was not just a night of passionate lovemaking Taylor got on that first date, as Trump also gave her a copy of his book – The Art of the Deal – and told her she needed to change her name.

‘I’ve been Sandra Taylor ever since,’ said Taylor.

He also advised Taylor; ‘If you bet big, you win big. If you bet small, you win small.’

The two enjoyed a few more dates but split when their relationship became public.

‘I was sad when it ended,’ said Taylor.

She went on to marry her current husband – ad executive husband David O’Connell – 20 years ago, and now works as an actress.

The couple have a child and live in California according to a recent interview Taylor did with Closer.

As for Trump, he would go on to marry Marla Maples, who once claimed the real estate tycoon was the best sex she ever had.

The pair began having an affair in 1986 while Trump was still with his first wife Ivana, and eventually walked down the aisle in 1993, giving birth to their daughter Tiffany later that year.

They divorced in 1999, at which point Trump began dating his current wife Melania.  "
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2016 at 12:21pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16374 - May 7th, 2016 at 1:55pm

Voo   .............. ?!

Gazza ..................... ?!

« Last Edit: May 7th, 2016 at 1:57pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)