Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,104,505 times)
Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #16300 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:03pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

<  -------------      Mr. Pleasant  ........... ?! ... !!!! :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16301 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:13pm
WTF?

My god.

Sigmund?  Tsigmoont?

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16302 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:54am
Some Guy ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16303 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:55am
Joey ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16304 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 11:13am

Yes Edith !!!!!  :  Joey ! :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16305 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 3:17pm

Some Guy   ........... ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16306 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 3:20pm

N- N- Nanky ... ?!  ... !!!!!!   :

" Lyin' Ted holds that Bible way up high , then brings it down and watch him lie . "  Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2016 at 3:30pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16307 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 4:13pm
Joey?

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16308 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 4:19pm

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16309 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 6:05pm
I dig Van Halen.  Little Guitars at 20:40.

An older, more distinguished Edward.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2016 at 6:08pm by sirmoonie »  

"But in terms of what's left of white people, we're still it." - Andrew Moof Oldham

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16310 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:05pm

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!   "   :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16311 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:07pm

Some Guy  ................ ?!   ..... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-vast-email-conspiracy-1460069105

" A Vast Email Conspiracy "

" Hillary’s biggest problem isn’t Bernie. It’s the Freedom of Information Act. "

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

" Hillary Clinton is good at imagining partisan plots, and to listen to her team, no less than several inspectors general, the intelligence community, and the entire Republican ecosphere are colluding to turn her home-brew email system into a fake scandal. To this conspiracy, she must now add the federal judiciary.

In recent weeks, not one, but two, esteemed federal judges have granted an outside group—Judicial Watch—the right to conduct discovery into the origins and handling of her private email system. It’s a reminder that Mrs. Clinton’s biggest problem this election isn’t Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. Her problem is a 1966 statute known as the Freedom of Information Act, and the judges who enforce it.

The judges have taken unprecedented steps to resolve this case. It is exceedingly rare—almost unheard of—for a judge to allow discovery in a FOIA proceeding. This is a testament to how grave Mrs. Clinton’s email problem is. In the usual course of things, an outside group demands documents, a judge requires a federal department to hand them over, and the public learns something.

In this case—as we all know—the problem is that the State Department doesn’t have the documents. Or rather, it can’t confirm that it has them all, because State left it to Mrs. Clinton and her aides to possess them, and then to unilaterally decide what to hand over. To Judge Royce Lamberth, this is cut and dry “evidence of government wrong-doing and bad faith,” and the law demands a full accounting of how this situation came to be, what records exist, and where they are now.

Speaking of the judge’s words, they too are a testament to Mrs. Clinton’s mess. Judge Lamberth was unplugged in his order, calling the former secretary of state’s email set up “extraordinary,” and slamming “constantly shifting admissions by the government and former government officials” about the setup. Judge Emmet Sullivan, the first to allow discovery, referred in his own hearing to Mrs. Clinton’s “totally atypical system” and noted that it “boggles the mind that the State Department allowed this circumstance to arise in the first place. It’s just very, very, very troubling.”

Fueling the judges’ suspicions has been new evidence that Mrs. Clinton didn’t turn everything over. Judicial Watch recently obtained emails showing that State Department and National Security Agency personnel had big concerns with Mrs. Clinton’s early demands that she be allowed to use a BlackBerry for secure correspondence. They wanted her to sit at a computer in a secure facility—as everyone else does. These documents include a February 2009 email from then-Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills to her boss, crowing that State was coming around to Mrs. Clinton’s demands, and a return email the same day from Mrs. Clinton saying, “That’s good news.”

These are clearly work-related emails. They speak to the question of Mrs. Clinton’s communications while at the State Department. They aren’t about yoga routines. And yet, guess what? That email chain was not included in the 55,000 pages of documents Mrs. Clinton turned over. Perhaps it was an oversight, but far more likely, the Clinton team—knowing the firestorm over a home-brew system—chose to withhold documents showing that State and NSA considered Mrs. Clinton’s email demands unsafe and unreasonable. What else did Mrs. Clinton choose to withhold from the public?

One other aspect of these new emails: Mrs. Clinton sent her “good news” email to Ms. Mills via her private [email protected] account in February 2009. And yet the former secretary of state has publicly claimed she didn’t start using that address until March 2009, well after she was sworn in as secretary of state.

Judicial Watch is hoping to use discovery to interview eight current and former State Department officials, including Ms. Mills, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, top State Department official Patrick Kennedy, and former State IT employees Bryan Pagliano (who is reported to have recently been granted immunity by the FBI). And yet in a hearing this week in Judge Sullivan’s court, State Department officials were already moving to limit or shut down what questions Judicial Watch could ask—including those pertaining to how classified information was handled on the system.

Put another way, State wants to put off-limits the questions that are at the heart of the Clinton email scandal. And no surprise. The Judicial Watch discovery holds the potential to expose the many and varied ways Mrs. Clinton may have skirted the rules, and in turn to put enormous pressure on the FBI to act. These depositions meanwhile are currently set to happen this summer, right before the Democratic convention.

The beauty of FOIA is that it is designed to bring things to light. Mrs. Clinton has grown talented at outfoxing investigators, Congress, inspectors general, the press. But she made the error this time of playing games with a law that federal judges take seriously, and that gives outside watchdogs real leverage.   "

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16312 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:11am

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #16313 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 12:13pm
What'sup Joe?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #16314 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 12:16pm
Edith?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #16315 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 1:31pm
MrPleasant ?

IP Logged

sirmoonie
Rocks Off Regular

Reply #16316 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:35pm
Rafael Cruz supporters were completely humiliated last night.  What a pathetic showing.

Now Rafael wants to run with Fiorina?  This is easily the ugliest ballot ever.  I'm talking strictly cosmetically.  They are both furiously ugly human beings.  Rafael has the kind of face that is difficult not to punch.  No one could vote for two people that ugly on one ballot.  The Trump will destroy this marriage made in ugly.

Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16317 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:51pm
sirmoonie wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:35pm:
Rafael Cruz supporters were completely humiliated last night.  What a pathetic showing.

Now Rafael wants to run with Fiorina?  This is easily the ugliest ballot ever.  I'm talking strictly cosmetically.  They are both furiously ugly human beings.  Rafael has the kind of face that is difficult not to punch.  No one could vote for two people that ugly on one ballot.  The Trump will destroy this marriage made in ugly.

Moonie ............

Fiorina was a terrible CEO  .  I remember vividly when she bought us ( Compaq Computer Corporation ) back in September 2001 ( ...........  the Tuesday before 9/11 ) . Bad Friggin Omen  .

She literally ran HP right into the ground and the Board of Directors fired her in 2005 when the stock collapsed to under ten dollars a share  . I can not BEGIN to tell you how much business we lost due to the fact that she could not execute . The Great Mark V. Hurd took over and turned the ship around ( ... albeit by buying EDS and doubling the workforce   .......... but I digress )   .

JACKY !!!! ®

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:53pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16318 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:55pm

No ..... FRIG NO !!!!!   : NOT Lyin' Joeykins ?!

" The Donald " needs to be very careful of " Lyin' Ted "   . He ( Cruz ) plays rough like Bobby Kennedy .

LBJoey ™

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #16319 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 4:17pm
voo?

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #16320 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:06pm
Voodoo?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #16321 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 8:50am
Joey, it's time to create jobs!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16322 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 5:02pm
Some Guy ............. ?! ... !!!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-pivot-begins-1461799244

" The Clinton Pivot Begins

You’re about to meet the second coming of Franklin Roosevelt and Bill Clinton. "

By
Daniel Henninger

" Want to know which way America’s political winds are blowing? When  Bill Clinton speaks, listen.

Talking in Spokane last month about the U.S. economy, the former president mentioned “the awful legacy of the last eight years.” In Indianapolis Tuesday, Mr. Clinton let the same cat out of the bag:

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 financial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.”

Hours later,  Hillary Clinton delivered her victory speech in Philadelphia after winning four of five primaries against  Bernie Sanders. With that speech, the great Clinton pivot has begun. By the time she’s done repositioning herself for the fall campaign run, most likely against  Donald Trump, Hillary’s pivots will make  Stephen Curry look like a little old lady.

Note well this phrase toward the end: “So my friends, if you are a Democrat, an Independent or a thoughtful Republican . . . .”

That doesn’t quite sound like the  Obama coalition of millennials, minorities and college-educated white women circa 2012. It sounds more like the centrist Clinton coalition, circa 1996. Democrats, independents and thoughtful Republicans—call it neo-triangulation for Trumpian times.

Let’s be clear. The success of the Trump candidacy is based on one, and only one, reality: two terms of weak, anxiety-producing economic growth under Barack Obama.

If growth and full-time jobs had revived in Mr. Obama’s second term, the twin towers of the Trump campaign—anti-trade sentiment and the Mexican wall—would be second-level issues, if that.

Apple  CEO  Tim Cook also noted the cat was out of the bag this week, explaining the iconic brand’s first quarterly revenue drop since 2003. Apple, he said, was operating “in the face of strong macroeconomic headwinds.” That’s for sure, and Hillary Clinton doesn’t fight headwinds.

Thus, the victory speech’s first pivot—it was really more a head fake to the right—came early, when she said, “I want to thank the 42nd president of the United States, my husband.” The 42nd president looked pleased.

Pivot No. 2 came right after. Mrs. Clinton said she’d been traveling the country talking to people and learning about their struggles.

“Listen to the quiet determination of the working parents I met last week in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. They are doing everything they can to provide opportunities to their children in an economy where there still aren’t enough good-paying jobs.”

Still? Watching this, one thought: Is the presumed extender of Barack Obama’s third term explicitly separating herself from the economy under his watch for 7 1/2 years?

Next came the story of a nurse in New Haven, Conn., diagnosed with breast cancer and facing foreclosure, who told her, “We’re not asking for a handout.” Come again? For months, Mrs. Clinton has done little other than outbid Bernie Sanders for new federal handouts. Suddenly, she’s moved cross court to invoke old-fashioned self-reliance.

Then came a description of a very dark economic landscape: “And she is speaking for so many people across our country who feel beaten down, left out and left behind. People who have worked hard and done their part, but just can’t seem to get ahead, and find it tough even to get by.” Welcome to “Hunger Games.”

With the Obama economic legacy falling over, she then stepped back to drain the 3-pointer: “And as a great Democratic president once said, ‘There is nothing wrong with America that can’t be cured by what’s right with America.’ ” The faithful cameras panned over to identify that great American president, Bill Clinton.

There was a grace note about the progressive tradition “from  Franklin Roosevelt to Barack Obama.” But the Clinton campaign is bending to the obvious: Pressed by Donald Trump, she has to free herself from the undertow of the Obama economy.

Can she get away with the redo of a redo?

Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have proven American voters are so dazed and confused about what’s been going on that it’s possible to run as pretty much anything. And that’s the sort of thing Bill Clinton would notice.

So if it’s the economy again, stupid, why not reposition Hillary as the mutation of two successful Democratic presidents—Franklin Roosevelt, to admit the hard times are real, and Bill Clinton’s economic policies (he cut the capital gains tax to 20% and a boom followed) to signal independents and “thoughtful Republicans” that a sane version of the ascendant populism may be possible.

In 2008 during the Ohio Democratic primary, which Hillary won, I watched her in one day win over three auditoriums of mostly white, cheering blue-collar women. Now she has to win back their husbands and boyfriends.

The Clinton pivot into the Trump base has begun. It won’t stand for anything principled or recognizable, but this year that doesn’t seem to be the point.   "

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16323 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 5:05pm

Yes !!!!! : Joey !!!! :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #16324 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 5:06pm

Gazza  ............ ?!

Voo ................ ?!

Mojo   ..............?!

« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2016 at 5:08pm by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)