Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Free optional entertainment since (at least) 14 July 1998
Building the stage, Houston, TX - April 2024 © Alesia Turner with thanks to christijanus and Rogerriffin

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,104,324 times)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #15350 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:22pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
Joey... here is someone with Rolling Stone blood... who is she?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15351 - Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:06am

Voo  ........................................

Are they ALL Mick & Keith's Children  ............ ?! Smiley

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:37am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15352 - Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:34am
" Far away from the battlefields and from the diplomacy at Cairo  , just one day before the Allies launched their air assault on Berlin   , more than five hundred Dutch citizens shuffled past a small grove of now barren fruit trees  , and made their way down a ramp toward a room encased by earthen mounds .  A few were sobbing  , but mostly there were only the sounds of low murmurs , of feet wearily plodding forward  . Small children were hoisted on hips or gripped by the hand of an older child . The aged and the infirm moved slowly , their bones already bent more closely toward the ground . As they walked  , nearly 165 Poles joined them . Most were scared  , but exactly of what  , few were sure .
     The room that awaited them was uncommonly cold . The heavy doors slammed shut behind them .
     On the scrubbed walls were signs of faint scratches .
     A young Polish woman began to shout : ' The German nation shall  ...... dearly pay for our blood  . Down with the savagery in the guise of Hitler's Germany ! '  Almost simultaneously  , the Poles knelt on the ground  , clasped their hands  , and began to pray . Then came another sound , of singing .  It was the Hatikvah ( ' The Hope '  )  , the informal national anthem of the Jewish people -- ' Our hope is not yet lost  / to be a free people in our land  , ' sung by the Dutch  . Then the Poles joined them ,  matching chorus with chorus  . ' Poland is not yet lost ,  ' they sang  , the words of their own national anthem . Hundreds of voices  swelled inside that single room :  ' Then our hope   ..... will not be lost . '
     Just beyond the walls  , there was a rumble of vans arriving . They were marked with the symbol of the Red Cross   , the universal sign of help for the sick  , the injured  , the displaced  , and the dispossessed .  But it was not to be  . As children shivered   -- there were 166 of them now locked in the room  , stripped naked   -- the singing reached a crescendo of emotion . Standing on the hard ground outside  , guards hurriedly  began unloading the tins from the Red Cross vans . At the same time  ,  SS men calmly flipped open a peephole .
     There was a clink on the roof above .
     The gas started to flow downward  , and the screaming began . "   

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2015 at 9:35am by Joey »  

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15353 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 10:49am

B- B- Bono  ... ?!  ... !!!!!

N- Nanky  ..... ?!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15354 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 10:59am

Nanky ?!

Gazza  .............. ?!  ... !!!! :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15355 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 11:01am

Edith ?!

IP Logged

Zack
Rocks Off Regular

Chiba Face Rules You Bastards!

Dakar
Reply #15356 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 10:46am
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:22pm:

Charlene Watts, third left?

Only a crowd can make you feel so alone.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #15357 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 2:11pm
Joey ?

Einstein developed and proved this remarkable formula: Energy = Mass x Speed of Light squared. He was a brilliant genius as we all know.

Another lesser known of Einstein's formulas determined: If you were to strip naked and run around in a circle at the speed of 298 KM/sec (the speed of light) it could be possible for you to screw yourself.....!

Should you determine you are not physically capable of achieving that speed at your age, you can easily achieve the same result by voting Democrat in the Nov. 8, 2016 election.

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #15358 - Nov 25th, 2015 at 1:42pm
Some Guy ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15359 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:52am
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!!

« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2015 at 10:02am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15360 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 10:25am

Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!!!!! :

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15361 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 10:25am

" I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!! "

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #15362 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 10:38am
Edith?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dav...-fire-marshal/

DAVID LEE ROTH's Reunion With His 'Eat 'Em And Smile' Band Canceled At Last Minute By Fire Marshal

The reunion of VAN HALEN singer David Lee Roth and the band for his debut solo album, "Eat 'Em And Smile", was canceled at the last minute last night (Wednesday, November 25) by the fire marshal at the Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood. The show would have marked the first time in 30 years that Roth joined guitar hero Steve Vai, bass legend Billy Sheehan (THE WINERY DOGS, MR. BIG), drummer Greg Bissonette (RINGO STARR & HIS ALL-STARR BAND), and keyboardist Brett Tuggle to perform some of the hits from the classic LP. Also scheduled to join the band on stage was STEEL PANTHER vocalist Ralph Saenz (a.k.a. Michael Starr).

Video footage of a disappointed Roth leaving the venue after the cancelation can be seen below (courtesy of California Rock News). The singer, whose appearance last night was not officially announced prior to the gig, can be heard telling the bystanders: "I apologize about this evening. It looks like we were too popular." He added that he and his "Eat 'Em And Smile" bandmates would try to find another venue to stage the reunion. "Should we go to the Hollywood Palladium, maybe?" he can be heard asking the fans.

Sheehan later wrote on his Facebook page: "Well well well. The fire department shut down the whole show before we got on stage. And did we ever have a surprise for you! Such is life." He added: "Place was so crowded and the line continued down to Hollywood Blvd all night. Just too many people."

Vai explained to the Examiner.com that he didn't expect the band to come together when they first hooked up over thirty years ago. He said: "Dave got the best musicians he could, who he thought was the best. And I thought it was a hell of a band… It was one of my favorite times in my whole musical career, because we were rock stars, you know? And touring with somebody like Dave, you can't even imagine what it was like. It was just glorious, man. And I knew it was fleeting, and I knew it was something that I wasn't going to be doing my whole life, because my brand of music in my own head is very different."

"Eat 'Em And Smile" was the first of two Roth albums to feature the duo of Vai and Sheehan on guitar and bass. Throughout the LP, the two would often sync complicated bass lines together with the lead guitar parts, as on tracks such as "Shyboy" and "Elephant Gun".

Now in its 44th week, Ultimate Jam Night is a free weekly show held each Wednesday at Lucky Strike Live, located at the Hollywood/Highland center. Founded by Chuck Wright of QUIET RIOT, the show features up to 60 world-class musicians rotating in and out of various musical numbers.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15363 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 11:57am
Some Guy ...... ?!  .... !!!! :

http://www.wsj.com/articles/see-you-in-cleveland-1447286081

" GOP Voters: See You in Cleveland  "

" ​None of the candidates is likely to win a majority of primary delegates.  "

By
Daniel Henninger :

" Dive into the political Web and somewhere you’ll find this now-unavoidable headline: 10 Things We Learned From the GOP Debate. Let’s keep it simple. What we learned at the debate in Milwaukee was one thing: This campaign won’t end until it gets to Cleveland.

None of these candidates looks likely to pull away and capture the majority of primary delegates before the party’s nominating convention in Cleveland next July.

After Tuesday’s debate, the fourth evening we’ve all spent with these people, it’s hard for me to see why a round of brokering in Cleveland isn’t the most likely outcome.

This is the most volatile presidential nominating race in memory. Opinion polls, with all their statistical limitations, are playing a dominant role determining who stays on Debate Island and who gets thrown off.

Buried in this polling, however, is the reality that these preferences aren’t much more than sentiments. Most voters admit they haven’t picked a horse. Tuesday’s debate showed why.

In the third debate, on Oct. 28, after strong performances by  Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, conventional tea-leaf reading said they would rise as  Donald Trump and  Ben Carson inevitably faded.

Ben Carson just spent a week passing through an intense crucible over his biographical credibility. After Tuesday evening’s good performance, I’d say Ben Carson isn’t going to fade.

As to Donald Trump, well, we’re close to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and every year you simply marvel at how those fabulous balloons stay afloat.

On Tuesday, Mr. Trump, wending his way through the minimum wage issue, said: “Wages are too high.” He survived saying  John McCain isn’t a war hero and George W. Bush didn’t keep us safe on 9/11. But this?

Mr. Trump’s blue-collar base is entering its eighth year of Barack Obama’s low-wage economy. If saying wages are too high doesn’t sink him, then he isn’t going to fade from the primaries.

Still, that crack just gave Hillary Clinton’s campaign its  Mitt Romney Moment. They would plaster the billionaire’s “wages are too high” across every TV market in the Midwest’s battleground states.

These debates are largely presentation exercises, and Donald Trump survives because his presentation skills are astonishing. Last Friday evening on “The O’Reilly Factor,” Mr. Trump blew right through every direct question Bill O’Reilly asked him. It’s an amazing performance, when he isn’t bellowing.

Jeb Bush, meanwhile, is obviously prone to brain cramps. The people of Washington, Iowa, likely will forgive him for clutching on why they aren’t like Washington, D.C. John Kasich’s remark about what Jeb was “trying to say” about bank capital requirements was nasty if irresistible.

But Mr. Bush did what everyone knew he had to. He kept himself on the field with strong comments on the Obama regulatory blizzard, energy policy and especially his own mockery of Hillary’s “A” grade for the wheezing Obama economy.

Mr. Bush needs to finish no worse than fourth in Iowa’s February caucuses and notch a win or second in New Hampshire. If he survives those tests, the Bush money and campaign machinery will make him competitive through South Carolina and Super Tuesday.

But “competitive” is his minimum baseline now, not last June’s “front-runner.” Mr. Bush looks like a Kentucky Derby favorite running deep in the pack along the rail on the backstretch. His fade tightened the odds for everyone else in the race.

Maybe it’s unfair that the debates have such an outsize role in sorting candidates for the U.S. presidency, but the presentation exercises are useful and revelatory.

Take Ted Cruz. His strategy is to collect “outsider” support if the Carson or Trump campaigns falter. It’s a plausible gambit. But . . .

On one hand, Mr. Cruz Tuesday gave a handsome summary of how to achieve higher growth through Reaganomics: low taxes, deregulation and sound monetary policy. He’s impressive on these important but complex subjects.

But his top pander line—“If Republicans join Democrats as the party of amnesty, we will lose”—fell flat with the Milwaukee audience. Set aside the substance of this issue. The problem is that it was so patently opportunistic. It’s a Cruz quirk and liability. At the margin, it could suppress his vote in big-state primaries, such as Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin—battleground states in the general election.

Marco Rubio swings from home-run rhetoric (the minimum wage will “make people more expensive than a machine”) to trite plug-and-play speeches. Did you know his father was a bartender?

Carly Fiorina often starts strong, then talks past any point of interest. Rand Paul demolished Marco Rubio’s family tax credit as a trillion-dollar outlay, then left his chin hanging on national security. Mr. Rubio ducked the tax credit and flattened him.

Undercard king  Chris Christie is now the contest’s legitimate dark horse. If he talks personally to every GOP voter in New Hampshire, he may win there. But he’s sooo far back everywhere else.

Get used to hearing “no clear winner” and “no clear front-runner.” Until Cleveland.  "

« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2015 at 11:58am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #15364 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:54pm
It's Ella Richards not Charlotte Watts, it's the second from right to left

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3135756/You-want-Keith-Richards-stunni...

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #15365 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:55pm
LOL Joey check this out, a Peruvian fan lost her cat and is offering Rolling Stones tickets for her cat!!!

http://www.montevideo.com.uy/auc.aspx?291768

LOL

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #15366 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:20pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:22pm:

Skinny, skinny, skinny...

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #15367 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:20pm
Joey?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #15368 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:22pm

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #15369 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:24pm
Party at Voodoo's?

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #15370 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:27pm
Hey you bastard! Are you coming to Mexico City for the Stones shows again?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #15371 - Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:46pm
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 9:27pm:
Hey you bastard! Are you coming to Mexico City for the Stones shows again?

I am sad to say that I don't know yet. Meanwhile here's a horrible moving picture of some dogs. Enjoy.

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15372 - Nov 27th, 2015 at 9:39am

http://www.montevideo.com.uy/auc.aspx?291768

FUNNY !!!!!! Smiley

Thanks Voo   ................. Emotional Rescue !!!!!

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15373 - Nov 27th, 2015 at 9:40am

Yes  Mr. Pleasant !!!!!!!!!  : Young Joey   Smiley

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #15374 - Nov 27th, 2015 at 9:41am

Gazza  ............. ?!

Voo  ..... ?!

« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2015 at 9:46am by Joey »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)