Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 666
Send Topic Print
The New and Improved Joey? thread (Read 2,102,581 times)
Mr. Yeats
Rocks Off Regular

Nothing beats fun for
a good time.

Re: The New and Improved Joey? thread
Reply #13675 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 6:31pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 
He should be prosecuted, convicted, and imprisoned immediately.

Here comes everybody.

IP Logged

Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #13676 - Jan 25th, 2015 at 8:44pm

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
WWW gerardo.liedo rocksoffmessageboard  
IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #13677 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 9:22am

Yes Voo ................  Young Joeykins  :

" As always, the suspect was on the losing end of a fight with Jagger, who’s gained a reputation for getting his suspects.

In June, 2013, a suspect hiding in a den tried to fight Jagger when the K-9 was called in to fish him out.

Although the suspect was taken to Victoria Hospital for treatment of a bite wound to his upper arm, the well-trained Jagger was left without injury.   "

http://www.paherald.sk.ca/News/Local/2015-01-25/article-4020071/Jagger-the-polic... [/quote]

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #13678 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 10:52am
Joey?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #13679 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 11:55am

Yes Some Guy !!!!!!  : Young Joey !!!!  :

...&&&&D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !™&& *** " VICTORY !!!! " ***...

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #13680 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 1:06pm
Edith?

IP Logged

Joey
I Have No Life!

Omaha , NE
Reply #13681 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 2:32pm

Some Guy ?!    *** { " Droppin'  " G's "  }  ***

http://www.wsj.com/articles/daniel-henninger-talkin-obama-blues-1407368852

"  The Obama gift is, or was, empathy. Every politician since Julius Caesar has known how to do empathy. Bill Clinton summited empathy's Everest with, "I feel your pain." But the Obama style of empathy hasn't matched the office he achieved.

It started with all those weird, dropped "g's." A cranial gong goes off when Barack Obama starts droppin' "g's." The American president who is seen discoursing eloquently at the African leaders summit hits the stump and suddenly he sounds like Gabby Hayes. "Folks like you are havin' a hard time makin' it when the wealthiest are grabbin' it all in for themselves."

What is worse, Mr. Obama has used his empathy gift only in one direction—to animate his base against opponents. It worked for him. He won re-election.

But the way Mr. Obama talks, and talks, has diminished his authority and credibility. The U.S. has a president who is capable of moving factions with words, but not a people. This is a president without a presidential vocabulary.

The 44th president in Kansas City last week: "Stop bein' mad all the time. Stop just hatin' all the time." He is a politician talking his way to an approval rating in the presidential red zone that lies below 40.   "

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #13682 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 2:53pm
"This is a president without a presidential vocabulary."

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #13683 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 5:18pm
Mr. Yeats ?

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #13684 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 7:28pm
Joey?

I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping with your girlfriend!!
IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #13685 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 8:11pm

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #13686 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 5:37am

IP Logged

Some Guy
Resident Cretin

Atlanta
Reply #13687 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 10:38am
Joey?

Posted: January 26, 2015
By: Matt McGee

U2 and Live Nation have announced a fifth show in Los Angeles later this year, and are promising additional Innocence and Experience tour dates in New York, Chicago, London and Barcelona.

The new Los Angeles show is scheduled June 3rd. U2.com member presales start tomorrow (January 27) and the public ticket sale begins this Friday, January 30.

If you saw our report yesterday afternoon, none of this will be new to you. In that, we detail the cities and dates that are on the travel package provider's website, but hidden from public view (unless you know the URL).

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2015 at 10:40am by Some Guy »  

IP Logged

mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Reply #13688 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 10:59am

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #13689 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 5:25pm
MrPleasant /

IP Logged

Unholy Trinity Admin

The Stones are back you
bastards!!!!

Wonderland
Reply #13690 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 7:59pm
Joey?

Why Alexandra Richards Cares About Oceanic Conservation

January 28, 2015 | by cait rohan | People & Parties 

How is New Yorker Alexandra Richards helping to preserve marine life through The Ocean Campaign? We find out...

Model/artist/DJ Alexandra Richards can add conservationist to her list of titles. The daughter of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and model/actress Patti Hansen is a board member of The Ocean Campaign, a global organization backed by a young generation of tastemakers like Richards, Jimmy Jagger, Vito Schnabel, Topper Mortimer, and Poppy Delevingne, to name a few.

The Ocean Campaign recently threw a launch gala at the Capitale on January 20 in an effort to raise funds to support oceanic initiatives. The organization plans to start a worldwide "blue" movement for awareness, protect 10% of marine areas by 2020, increase the Ocean Health Index Score both worldwide and in local areas of need, and much more.

We caught up with Richards after the event to find out why she thinks saving our oceans is a no-brainer.

There are tons of causes to support. What specifically interests you about The Ocean Campaign?
ALEXANDRA RICHARDS: There are a lot of great conservation organizations doing work in the ocean, but all [of them] are underfunded and awareness is really low that the ocean is in trouble. The Ocean Campaign has been designed to raise global awareness in a big way and raise funds to finish all the projects that need critical funding so that we can put more of the ocean under protection. Right now only 2% of the ocean is protected. We're aiming for 10% for 2020 and 20% by 2030.

How did you first hear about The Ocean Campaign?
AR: I heard about it through Michele Clarke who got the ball rolling with a lot of other people I know.   

What sets The Ocean Campaign apart from other organizations that support oceanic conservation?
AR: The Ocean Campaign is designed to provide support to organizations that are working to secure marine protected areas, like Conservation International, Oceanic Society, Seacology, Mission Blue, and many, many more. It's an umbrella campaign that exists to raise money and awareness to support existing work. No need to reinvent the conservation wheel.

Many of the primary supporters of this campaign are in their 20s. Why is it important for the younger generation to get involved with philanthropy? Why should they specifically care about oceanic conservation?
AR: First of all, who doesn't love the beach and the ocean? I think people [in] my generation are looking for ways to get involved, and this campaign will create a lot of ways for us to do that. The ocean is our life support system. We should care about our life support system, don't you think?   

What has been the most interesting fact you've learned from your work with The Ocean Campaign?
AR: That the ocean is in crisis and we can fix it—we can fix it. The more knowledge we get about our ocean and what it needs to make it a better place for our Earth, the safer it will be.

January is prime time for New Year's resolutions. What is one simple, everyday thing that everyone can do to support ocean conservation?
AR: Eliminate single-use plastics from your life.

You travel a lot. What ocean conservation issues have you seen first-hand through your travels?
AR: I've been hearing a lot of conversations about overfishing.

What was the best part of the event last week?
AR: Seeing my friends and family. Bernard Fowler is a legend and always gets a great crowd together.

You DJed the event. How did you select songs to fit this event's mood/feel?
AR: I just played songs I knew we grew up with backstage at the Stones shows. It’s fun to get pumped to music like Chuck Berry and The Ronettes.

PHOTOGRAPHY BY BRAM VAN WOUDENBERG

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13691 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:09pm
Very small women with scissors?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13692 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:10pm

Some Guy?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13693 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:12pm
sirmoonie?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13694 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:12pm
stupid c*nt?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13695 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:14pm
Insert your names here _____________________________________________________________

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13696 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:14pm
Jo?

IP Logged

MrPleasant
Rocks Off Regular

Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Reply #13697 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:31am
Edith?

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #13698 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 5:19am
Voodoo ?

Black Sabbath’s Geezer Butler Arrested in Bar Brawl
by Nick DeRiso January 28, 2015

Inyo County Sheriff’s Department

Black Sabbath bassist Geezer Butler has been arrested following an altercation at the Corkscrew Saloon on the Furnace Creek Ranch in Death Valley, Calif.

Booked at the Inyo County Jail under this full name of Terence Michael Butler, the 65-year-old was charged with misdemeanor assault, public intoxication and vandalism on Tuesday (Jan. 27). Butler has since been released “after detox and citation,” the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department said in an official statement.

“Shortly after midnight on Jan. 27, sheriff’s dispatch received a call regarding a verbal and physical altercation,” the statement says. “After the Inyo county sheriff’s deputy arrived on scene and interviewed witnesses, it was determined that there had been an argument that escalated into a physical confrontation — resulting in an individual being struck, and a broken window.”

Butler has also been Black Sabbath’s primary lyricist since co-founding the group in 1968. He remained with Black Sabbath through 1985, served an early-’90s stint and has been back with the group since 1997 — a period of rebirth that included the hit Ozzy Osbourne reunion album ’13.’

Read More: Black Sabbath's Geezer Butler Arrested in Bar Brawl | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/geezer-butler-arrested/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_m...

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #13699 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 2:35pm
Joey ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 666
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)