Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Home Help Search Login Register Broadcast Message to Admin(s)

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 167
Send Topic Print
Anything Springsteen  on RO... Part 4a (Read 567,559 times)
mojoman
Rocks Off Regular

HMERLS

joyzee
Re: Anything Springsteen  on RO... Part 4a
Reply #4025 - Jan 27th, 2014 at 4:17pm
Alert Board Moderator about this Post! 

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

Do the horrendous to that
if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4026 - Jan 27th, 2014 at 5:09pm
Nellcote wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 3:59pm:
SCL, I'm curious about your dislike of Morello.
If it was not Morello, agreeing there has to be 3 electric in this, who would you replace him with?  Obvious, SVZ is making $$ with Netflix, or he'd be there.  Another thing, if he was not up to speed with Bruce, he'd not be there, so IMHO, he's fine & adds variety to the band.   Full disclosure-my son had to tell me who he was, for I'd never heard of him before he began playing with Bruce.  Sometimes, I just do not get out much.

Nellie, I like Morello with RATM and Audioslave. His style fits that music fine. Don't think it fits Bruce all that well. As for another guitarist when Stevie leaves to film Lillehammer. Don't really think they need one. Nils is more than capable. I'd like to see the whole band downsized to just the core members. But think I'm in the minority on that.

I'll shoot it to you straight and look you in the eye
So gimme just a minute and I'll tell you why

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4027 - Jan 27th, 2014 at 6:32pm
sweetcharmedlife wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:31pm:
Gazza wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 6:19am:
>Why do the same old stuff

Think its a pretty safe bet that about 99% of that audience have never seen him perform before.

Why would he be expected to play a slew of unfamiliar songs for the benefit of fans thousands of miles away who havent bought a ticket?

Morello does know the songs - he's been rehearsing dozens of them and he played on the Australian leg last year, which had pretty varied setlists.

If that was the sort of setlist he was using when they get to Australia, I can understand the criticism, but I think its pretty reasonable for his first ever show in South Africa in a recording career going back 40 years. The tickets for these shows went on sale long before it was confirmed he was releasing a new record.

Maybe so G. But let's just say I won't be purchasing this show. Wink......................This was nice though.

the thing is, this is the flip side you end up with when you have an artist who a) tours regularly and b) goes back on the road a few months after finishing an 18 month tour where he performed something like 230 different songs.

ie - apart from songs off a new album, youre unlikely to get much stuff that he didnt play on the recent tour.

A few more 'Promise' songs would be nice at some point, but most of his most essential albums are pretty well represented

... ... ...
WWW https://www.facebook.com/gary.galbraith  
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4028 - Jan 27th, 2014 at 10:56pm
Well the latest from the Bruce camp is that he may start doing smaller geographical specific tours instead of worldwide tours. Again keeping in with the trend of other older acts............The Stones among them. Got no problem with that. I'm not one who feels like older acts have to put out new material to tour behind to be relevant. They certainly have a big enough body of work. It's just a question of how deep they want to dig into it and how many tickets they want to sell.

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4029 - Feb 8th, 2014 at 2:19pm
Three great shows in Perth to open the Aussie leg, by the sound of things - with 56 different songs performed....

The jaw-dropper being the ballsy choice to open night 3 with 'Highway to Hell' in what is more or less Bon Scott's hometown

5th Feb
FRANKIE FELL IN LOVE / HIGH HOPES / JUST LIKE FIRE WOULD / BADLANDS / HUNGRY HEART / THE E STREET SHUFFLE / KITTY'S BACK / WRECKING BALL / DEATH TO MY HOMETOWN / THE RIVER / HEAVEN'S WALL / AMERICAN SKIN (41 SHOTS) / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / NOT FADE AWAY - SHE'S THE ONE / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / DARLINGTON COUNTY / SHACKLED AND DRAWN / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / FOR YOU (solo piano) / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / THE RISING / RAMROD / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / SHOUT / THUNDER ROAD (acoustic)

7th Feb
BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / SHERRY DARLING / TWO HEARTS / HIGH HOPES / JUST LIKE FIRE WOULD / LIGHT OF DAY / DEATH TO MY HOMETOWN / HUNGRY HEART / GIRLS IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES / SAVE MY LOVE / ATLANTIC CITY / YOUNGSTOWN / MURDER INCORPORATED / JOHNNY 99 / PAY ME MY MONEY DOWN / SHACKLED AND DRAWN / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / THE RISING / HEAVEN'S WALL / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / BORN TO RUN / DANCING IN THE DARK / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / TWIST AND SHOUT / I'LL WORK FOR YOUR LOVE (acoustic) / THUNDER ROAD (acoustic)

8th Feb
HIGHWAY TO HELL / BADLANDS / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / STREETS OF FIRE / CANDY'S ROOM / HIGH HOPES / JUST LIKE FIRE WOULD / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / WRECKING BALL / NO SURRENDER / BOBBY JEAN / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / DOWNBOUND TRAIN / HEAVEN'S WALL / OPEN ALL NIGHT / SHACKLED AND DRAWN / RADIO NOWHERE / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS / THE PROMISE (solo piano) / BORN IN THE U.S.A. / BORN TO RUN / SEVEN NIGHTS TO ROCK / DANCING IN THE DARK / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / AMERICAN LAND / TERRY'S SONG (solo acoustic) / THUNDER ROAD (solo acoustic)

Expect the spring US Tour to be announced in the next 48-72 hours. A show in Nashville was confirmed by the venue last night during a Kings of Leon show - scheduled for April 17, with tickets on sale 15th February.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2014 at 2:23pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

nankerphelge
Rocks Off Regular

Maybe being bad is more
fun than being good...

Sweet Virginia
Reply #4030 - Feb 8th, 2014 at 2:47pm
Bravo!

Nice idea.
Nice choice.
And damn nice job!
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2014 at 2:59pm by nankerphelge »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4031 - Feb 8th, 2014 at 3:10pm
Expect the spring US Tour to be announced in the next 48-72 hours. A show in Nashville was confirmed by the venue last night during a Kings of Leon show - scheduled for April 17, with tickets on sale 15th February...........................I'm now so happy I'm typing with Joey's hog. What a great setlist for night 3. Right after I bought the night 2 show. Don't suck my cock

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4032 - Feb 9th, 2014 at 6:30am
Its quite a pleasantly bizarre feeling to be sitting in work doing overtime this morning (Sunday) listening to a beautifully mixed soundboard recording of a show that took 12,000 miles away less than four days ago.

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4033 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 9:50am
Dates so far.
Apr 8 U.S. Bank Arena Cincinnati, OH  2/21, 10am 
Apr 12 Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA 2/21, 10am
Apr 15 Nationwide Arena Columbus, OH 2/21, 10am
Apr 17 Bridgestone Arena Nashville, TN 2/15, 10am
Apr 19 Time Warner Cable Arena Charlotte, NC 2/21, 10am
Apr 22 Consol Energy Center Pittsburgh, PA 2/14, 10am
Apr 24 PNC Arena Raleigh, NC 2/21, 10am
Apr 26 Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood Atlanta, GA 2/15, 10am
Apr 29 BB&T Center Sunrise, FL 2/15, 10am
May 1 MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa, FL 2/15, 10am
Sat,
May 3  New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival New Orleans, LA now
May 6 Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion  Houston, TX 2/28, 10am
May 13 Times Union Center Albany, NY 2/14, 10am
May 14 Hersheypark Stadium Hershey, PA 2/14, 10am
May 17 Mohegan Sun Uncasville, CT 2/14, 10am
May 18 Mohegan Sun Uncasville, CT 2/14, 10am

IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #4034 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 5:10pm
Yee Haw!!  Columbus!   Finally!

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4035 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 5:17pm
My turn to be jealous. I guess it's overdue, in fairness!

... ... ...
IP Logged

Bitch
Rocks Off Regular

I always get my Rocks
Off!

FL - USA
Reply #4036 - Feb 10th, 2014 at 9:49pm
Yay! I see a show for me too!

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4037 - Feb 11th, 2014 at 1:08pm
Bitch wrote on Feb 10th, 2014 at 9:49pm:
Yay! I see a show for me too!

Good for you Ellen. I won't even Bitch about no Cali shows. Didn't really expect any and I can use a spring break vacay anyway. Let's go get drunk

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4038 - Feb 12th, 2014 at 5:37pm
Sounds like another great back to back for Adelaide. 17 songs debuted, meaning he's now played 99 different songs in the nine shows so far (!)

2014-02-11 - ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE, ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA

Soundcheck: includes SLOW TURNING

SUMMERTIME BLUES / DETROIT MEDLEY / BADLANDS / MY LOVE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN / HIGH HOPES / JUST LIKE FIRE WOULD / WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN / WRECKING BALL / DEATH TO MY HOMETOWN / JACK OF ALL TRADES / HUMAN TOUCH / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / BACK IN YOUR ARMS / HEAVEN'S WALL / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT (incl. '78 intro) / MARY'S PLACE / THIS IS YOUR SWORD / DARLINGTON COUNTY / SHACKLED AND DRAWN / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / THE RISING / HIGHWAY TO HELL / BORN TO RUN / RAMROD / DANCING IN THE DARK / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / SHOUT / IF I SHOULD FALL BEHIND / THUNDER ROAD

No audio as yet. Springsteen's first appearance in Adelaide. Patti Scialfa is not present.
00Photo-32.png00Setlist-32.png00News-32.png00Movies-32.png

2014-02-12 - ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE, ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA

Soundcheck: includes YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG / (LOVE IS LIKE A) HEAT WAVE

(LOVE IS LIKE A) HEAT WAVE / JACKSON CAGE / SHE'S THE ONE / BACKSTREETS / COVER ME / HIGH HOPES / JUST LIKE FIRE WOULD / HUNGRY HEART / BETTER DAYS / THE PROMISED LAND / THE RIVER / AMRICAN SKIN (41 SHOTS) / LONG WALK HOME / PAY ME MY MONEY DOWN / SHACKLED AND DRAWN / RADIO NOWHERE / LONESOME DAY / THE GHOST OF TOM JOAD / BADLANDS / HUNTER OF INVISIBLE GAME / JUNGLELAND / BORN TO RUN / RAISE YOUR HAND / DANCING IN THE DARK / TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT / ROCKIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD / I'LL WORK FOR YOUR LOVE / THUNDER ROAD

First night was 31 songs, clocking in at exactly 3 and a half hours.

Night two a more modest 3 hours and 10 minutes and 28 songs. But it was 39 degrees celsius in Adelaide today and the old man is 64, so it's understandable (as seen by the choice of opening song) that he has to slow down occasionally...

« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2014 at 6:05pm by Gazza »  

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4039 - Feb 13th, 2014 at 2:38am
This..................This is why you travel to obscure destinations and spend absurd amounts of money. To hear the best live act in the business. Sorry, not trying to diss the Stones. But everybody's excited because they rehearsed a couple old songs. Ok, apples and oranges and I do love both. But as far as who'd I rather spend a concert dollar on? No contest.

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #4040 - Mar 6th, 2014 at 7:36pm

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4041 - Mar 7th, 2014 at 11:14am
Have all the shows downloaded of the tour so far (apart from Melbourne 2 which they havent made available, possibly because Bruce was a tad hungover - he still managed to play 220 minutes though!)

If youre going to buy just one, then go for Brisbane 26th February. Utterly stunning, and highlighted by a rare performance (only the second time ever) of the entire 'Wild The Innocent & The E-Street Shuffle' album.

There's now an extra show added in the US, which will open the tour there. A FREE concert at the Old Reunion Arena Site in Dallas on 6th April as part of the March Madness Festival.

http://www.ncaa.com/marchmadness/musicfest

... ... ...
IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4042 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 5:49pm
Tonight's show from the Final Four festivities in Dallas will be streamed live today. Bruce scheduled to come on at 7:15 CDT. http://www.ncaa.com/marchmadness/musicfest/live

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4043 - Apr 12th, 2014 at 10:12pm
Virginia Beach setlist from tonight. Pretty nice. Certainly a shakeup over the fairly stale first two shows..................Bring on Columbus and Nashville.
7:26

1. MAY I (Virginia's Bill Deal & the Rhondels Cover)
2. Mary's Place
3. High Hopes
4. Badlands
5. Darkness on the Edge of Town
6. Wrecking Ball
7. Death to my Hometown
8. Hungry Heart
9. Sherry Darling
10. TALK TO ME (Request)
11. SEASIDE BAR SONG
12. JERSEY GIRL
13. Heaven's Wall
14. Because the Night
15. She's The One (Mona intro)
16. Darlington County
17. Shackled and Drawn
18. Waitin' on a Sunny Day
19. The Ghost of Tom Joad
20. The Rising
21. Land of Hope and Dreams
22. THE WALL
23. Born to Run
24. Seven Nights to Rock
25. Dancing in the Dark
26. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
27. Shout
28. Thunder Road (Full Band)

Caught the live stream for this from DITD on. Still sounded pretty good. Especially Shout was a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2014 at 10:13pm by sweetcharmedlife »  

IP Logged

Edith Grove
Agent Provocateur

Disco STILL sucks!

New Orleans
Reply #4044 - Apr 14th, 2014 at 1:47pm
2014 New Orleans Jazz fest schedule revised to give Bruce Springsteen an extra hour

That's right, you're gonna give me more time: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band now have an extra hour onstage at the 2014 New Orleans Jazz Fest.

Keith Spera, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
on April 14, 2014 at 10:54 AM

When the full 2014 New Orleans Jazz Fest schedule was unveiled in late March, Bruce Springsteen partisans noticed his relatively modest allotment of only 1 hour and 50 minutes at the Acura Stage on Saturday, May 3. That would make for a far shorter show than typical E Street Band marathons; an April 12 gig in Virginia Beach, Va., clocked in at 3 hours and 10 minutes. And it was significantly less time than Springsteen was afforded with his Seeger Sessions Band at Jazz Fest in 2006 and with the E Street Band in 2012.

Well, the Boss has been given a raise. Jazz Fest's producers have revised the schedule so Springsteen can play two hours and 45 minutes. He and the E Street Band are now slated to start at 4:15 p.m., nearly an hour earlier than previously scheduled, and end at 7 p.m. If they run over by a few minutes, they may tie jam band Phish - scheduled for three hours on the first Saturday, April 26 -- for the longest show at the 2014 Jazz Fest.

Reportedly, Springsteen's camp requested the additional time. This wasn't the first time Jazz Fest's producers scrambled to accommodate a request from the Boss. The 2012 Jazz Fest was already fully booked and scheduled when Jazz Fest producer/director Quint Davis received an email from Springsteen's agent, asking if there was any way the E Street Band could be a top-secret, late addition to the roster.
Beefing up the Boss's time for the 2014 Jazz Fest triggered a domino effect that altered the "cubes" on two days and multiple stages.

The most significant change, obviously, was to the May 3 Acura Stage schedule. Now, only four acts will play on Acura on May 3. The previously scheduled opener, local salsa and meringue specialists Rumba Buena, has been moved to Friday, April 25 on the Samsung Galaxy Stage. Singer Marc Broussard, previously the second act on Acura on May 3, is now up first, at 11:20 a.m. His performance time was also extended by five minutes.

Allen Toussaint follows Broussard at 12:45 p.m., 50 minutes earlier than previously scheduled. His set length remains the same; he'll now finish at 1:55. Guitarist Tab Benoit's Voice of the Wetlands Allstars will now play from 2:25 to 3:30 p.m.; they lost five minutes of time. Springsteen and company hit at 4:15 p.m.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will close out the Acura Stage at 5:10 p.m. Saturday, May 3, at the 2014 New Orleans Jazz Fest. (David Grunfeld, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune) Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, play the Acura Stage at the 2012 New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival presented by Shell on the first Sunday April 29, 2012.
David Grunfeld / NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

Moving Rumba Buena to the Samsung Galaxy Stage on April 25 reconfigured that stage's opening day schedule. Rumba Buena will now open the stage at 11:20 a.m., instead of local modern rock band Rotary Downs. Rotary Downs was pushed back to 12:40, and plays until 1:45 p.m.

Blues guitarist Chris Thomas King, previously scheduled for 12:40 at Samsung on April 25, has moved to the Blues Tent at 1:30 p.m. To make room for King, Little Freddie King's Blues Tent set was bumped back to 12:20 p.m. in the Blues Tent - the slot where blues harmonica man J. Monque'D was.

Where is J. Monque'd now? He's been moved to "Springsteen Saturday," May 3. He'll play from 12:15 to 1:05 p.m., in a slot previously occupied by Ginga Mundo Capoeira of Brazil.

Ginga Mundo, one of several acts being imported from Brazil as part of Jazz Fest's celebration of that country's music and culture, was already booked for two other gigs at the Fair Grounds, on Thursday, May 1 and Sunday, May 4.

Thus, the end result of Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band gaining an extra hour is that a band from Brazil gets an extra day off.

Here is the revised Acura Stage schedule for Saturday, May 3, 2014:

11:20 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Marc Broussard

12:45 to 1:55 p.m. Allen Toussaint

2:25-3:30 p.m. Voice of the Wetlands Allstars

4:15-7 p.m. Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band

http://www.nola.com/jazzfest/index.ssf/2014/04/2014_new_orleans_jazz_fest_sch_3....

“What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there,” he says. “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” - Keef

IP Logged

Gazza
Unholy Trinity Admin

Rat Bastid      "We piss
anywhere, man.."

Belfast, UK
Reply #4045 - Apr 15th, 2014 at 6:04am
Cindy Mizelle will be playing in Steely Dan's band on their tour which runs from July to September. News which according to good sources pretty much guarantees that the current US leg which ends in mid-May will be the last E-Street Band shows for a while - probably the rest of the year, anyway.

Columbus tonight - enjoy, Meggy!

... ... ...
IP Logged

PartyDoll MEG
Rocks Off Regular

Just one drink from your
lovin' cup

Reply #4046 - Apr 15th, 2014 at 7:38am
Not gonna let the morning snow and cold weather put a damper on the proceedings.  My only show this year and whether it is a "cookie cutter setlist" or "out of the ball park", it will be thoroughly enjoyed by me.  Sure wish you could zoom over the ocean and go with me, Gazza! -Peggy and I could use your lucky charms to get into the Pit!

and Edith;  It was probably in the Festivals best interest to increase Bruce's time.  He is just "warming up" after an hour and 50 minutes-LOL
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2014 at 7:51am by PartyDoll MEG »  

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4047 - Apr 19th, 2014 at 10:04pm
This, this......this is why you see 500 Springsteen shows. Tonight's Charlotte setlist so far. On any given night.....That's what you get. Went to the Columbus and Nashville. My money goes with Columbus as the better show. Based on setlist among other things. But, the chase for songs does tend to drive you as well. But either way, the performance is always there. Whatever configuration the band is in. Loved seeing Nils taking over a lot of Stevie spots on stage. I won't bother whining about Morello. It is what it is.....................But looking at tonight's setlist and wondering about what might have been:
1. ICEMAN
2. High Hopes
3. Just Like Fire Would
4. Cadillac Ranch
5. LOUIE LOUIE (Request)
6. MUSTANG SALLY (Request)
7. Badlands
8. No Surrender
9. Out in the Street
10. Hungry Heart
11. FROM SMALL THINGS (BIG THINGS ONE DAY)
12. BROWN EYED GIRL
13. Racing in the Street
14. Jack Of All Trades
15. Wrecking Ball
16. Death To My Hometown
17. My Love Will Not Let You Down
18. Shackled and Drawn
19. Waiting on a Sunny Day
20. The Ghost of Tom Joad
21. The Rising
22. Light of Day
23. Darkness on the Edge of Town
24. The Wall
25. Born in the USA
26. Born To Run
27. Dancing in the Dark
28. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
29. Shout

IP Logged

sweetcharmedlife
Agent Provocateur

if you can

San Mateo
Reply #4048 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:31pm
A terrific version of Point Blank from Nashville.

IP Logged

Mel Belli
Rocks Off Regular

Rocks Off Rules You Bastards

Reply #4049 - Apr 28th, 2014 at 8:31pm
I'm guessing it was the late great Jay Bennett's doing, but I love how Wilco co-opted "Point Blank" on "How to Fight Loneliness." Money notes beginning around 1:50:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVRMP2BQ00

fka Sandrew (a proud Rocks Off member since November 2001)&&&&"The Rolling Stones don't want any money ... so I'll keep it." - Melvin Belli, "Gimme Shelter"&&&&"We act so greedy, makes me sick sick sick."&&&&...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 167
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Gazza, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland)